Saturday, July 04, 2009

Off! Happy Fourth of July!

We are off to the great wilds of the Rocky Mountains and Yellowstone -- if you could call "wilds" flying to Denver and meandering up to Wyoming and Montana and staying in some nice inns and seeing all of the Yellowstone attractions and the hyper-history that is Cody, WY. (There, e.g., we are staying in an inn run by the great-granddaughter of Buffalo Bill Cody.)

I took the time to set up my email and all the programs I'd need on Ella's mini laptop yesterday, which means I don't also have to lug around this "big" old laptop. Most of the places we're staying are extremely civilized, with free wifi, so I may well be in touch.

The girls are still going gangbusters on their journals, and seem to regard them as The Most Important Thing Not to Forget. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely, and have fun!