Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ella lost the top tooth, finally

For WEEKS upon weeks, Ella has been wiggling her left top front tooth. Delightful to watch. (Not.) It has bothered her a lot in the last week or so; she's been finding it hard to eat. I have been sympathetic.

This morning, after a little pain-upon-contact incident, she stamped her foot and frustratedly said, "This tooth isn't coming out until JUNE!" But two hours later, there it was.

Interestingly, Madison lost her RIGHT front tooth first, at about the same age.

_____

David here with an addendum to today's posting. Ella ran out of gas at dinner. She said she didn't feel well, but it was just a matter of her suddenly being tired, tired, tired. So she went upstairs to sit on the bed and read. After about 10 minutes--we were still working on our spaghetti and meatballs--a paper airplane flew in from the second floor:


I WOOD Likk mom to com u9



Deb's upstairs with her now, I just left them. Ella's happily asleep...maybe Deb too.

No comments: