The girls spent a delightful Lightbulb Day on Sunday with their friends Max and Henry and their parents, like-minded folks who came in to spend the weekend with us.
I would have wonderful photos up in this post of four little blond kids, two 9-year-olds and two 7-year-olds, celebrating reason and creativity and productivity and development, listening to a lovely little speech about it in both English and Spanish. I would with their new technologically-correct presents: A Spy Science kit for each set of siblings, so they can continue to email each other in code; a Webkinz each for the boys (although the danger is that we have started a new trend for them); and a terrific little Sound Science kit for the girls. I WOULD have photos, if I hadn't used Madison's camera to record the occasion, and if she hadn't misplaced the cable. This seems to be the story of our lives, camera-wise, this season. Ah, well, some other time you'll see photos. We spent the afternoon at the Rochester Museum & Science Center, and the kids and the men had a quick sledding trip before the celebration began.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment