And now a New York City literary agent thinks she does too. The agent had posted a challenge on her blog to see if any brave soul wanted to record "The Twelve Tips on Queries," to be sung to the "Twelve Days of Christmas." Madison DID! She recorded it, edited it, and sent it to Janet Reid.
Here is her note to Madison:
Dear Miss Ross,
You totally rock.
I'm sure I can scare up an author or two.
I'll be in touch.
Meanwhile, don't forget me when you want to get your writing career started.
We're about to blast off on this podcast series, folks! See you on the other side of the moon!
Update: If you check out the comments on Janet Reid's post, you'll see that one of them says: "She's home schooled? Why am I not surprised. It is comforting to know home schoolers will one day rule the world."
No comments:
Post a Comment