It's dreadfully cold, and will actually get colder as the day progresses. It's snowing outside (of course), little hard icy flakes. That's why it's time for...
SNUGGLE SCHOOL!
Wherein the three of us get into my bed, turn on the electric mattress pad, and do school there.
Now I'm almost regretting that I accepted the media tickets for the first night of Disney on Ice tonight. Disney on Ice? Hell, Rochester on Ice!
Disney on Ice is not exactly my thing, but isn't it a law that you have to bring your kids to at least one Disney-type event during their childhood?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, you win (or lose). It was 10 degrees when I woke up this morning and I've got no where to go tonight!!! Eeeeee (the sound of me being very excited to stay in).
Hey - you might have fun tonight. Just remember to bring lots of extra money for the Disney tchotchkes.
Post a Comment