Thanks to Melissa Wiley, I discovered this link from Steve Demme, the Math-U-See guy, teaching how to memorize the Greek alphabet in less than 10 minutes:
It works! Well, that is to say, it worked for me in one sitting, and it will probably take five or six times with the girls all told for them to have it down pat. Really, you grownups out there, check it out.
I don't know why it actually means something for me now to know the Greek alphabet, but it does. It's a nice little gap that was filled in, and rather pleasurably, too.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As an aside in science class a few weeks ago, I was telling the kids about the Greek alphabet. I could only remember the ones I've used the most. This would have been helpful.
Thanks for the pointer to the refresher.
Post a Comment