Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Price is Right!

By "The Price Is Right" I am not being colloquial. I really do mean the TV show.

My kids, particularly Madison, have been very interested lately in the prices of things. So, today I thought to myself that it would be fun to watch The Price Is Right with them. And it would kind of count as school.

They LOVED it. They want to watch it every day.

In a way, Madison was over-involved. She wanted everyone to win, and was extraordinarily happy when they did, and quite upset when they didn't. I think she'll settle down after a few times, but it was kind of funny to watch her jumping around.

Actually, they also wanted "me" to win, because I have a much wider frame of reference for guessing prices than they do. They were happy when I guessed correctly.

Incidentally, Drew Carey is now the host. One of our guys! So we even had the benefit of a couple of subtle free-market jokes thrown in for kicks.

It's now on the "To be recorded" list. Yay Time Warner.

No comments: