Friday, April 10, 2009

Nicer Easter reflections, by Ella and Madison

Cute Little Bunnies
by Madison

Bunny, bunny, oh how funny
Hop around all day.

Bunny, bunny, you're sweet as honey
In your bunny way.

All the bunnies are so fuzzy
As soon as the spring starts,

All the bunnies big and small
Make their way into our hearts.



The Easter Bunny
by Ella


The feeling of spring has finally arrived
Bunnies are hopping everywhere
And the humming of bees are in the air
Tomorrow is Easter
And the Easter Bunny is hiding away
So keep your eyes peeled, I am telling you here
And to the Easter Bunny...
Beware.

2 comments:

Deb said...

P.S. I have no idea of WHAT the Easter Bunny should beware. Ella seemed to think it was obvious and I didn't want to belabor the point.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the implication is that he should be wary of tooth decay? Or maybe the bees?

These are both nice poems, indeed.