I am in the middle of Day 3.
I just did a little spreadsheet math to see the daily count of where I need to be, if I'm going to do this in 27 days. (30 minus our trip.)
And let's just pretend that I'm going to write on Thanksgiving and the few days that follow while los Cubanos are here for Thanksgiving, because I'm not sure how I'm going to succeed at this, anyway, without a little self-deception.
Day 1: 1852
Day 2: 3704
Day 3: 5556
Day 4: 7408
Day 5: 9260
Day 6: 11112
Day 7: 12964
Day 8: 14816
Day 9: 16668
Day 10: 18520
Day 11: 20372
Day 12: 22224
Day 13: 24076
Day 14: 25928
Day 15: 27780
Day 16: 29632
Day 17: 31484
Day 18: 33336
Day 19: 35188
Day 20: 37040
Day 21: 38892
Day 22: 40744
Day 23: 42596
Day 24: 44448
Day 25: 46300
Day 26: 48152
Day 27: 50004
I am in the middle of Day 3 and only at 3495 words. Yikeroo. How do people do this and have, you know, jobs?
If you answer, I won't be able to look you in the eye, my head will still be gazing down at this screen...
Update as of 8pm: 5581 words.
Wow, this program works.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment