Hints on the purple ice hands:
1) Don't let the fingers freeze close together. They'll amputate much less easily on the way out of the glove.
2) The purple will stain your own hands. Wear extra gloves. I didn't. Too late by the time I realized.
I loved our ghosts so much I wished we'd made more. The backyard looked really neat.

Madison's fortune-telling went over great. I made up about 40 fortunes and they were a big hit. The parents liked them too. Here are some:
One of your parents will accuse you of something you didn’t do, and you’ll set him or her straight very politely.
You will find yourself wanting to wear something purple.
You will find yourself humming a certain song that will be difficult to get out of your head, and you may drive the rest of your family crazy as a result.
A new spirit of generosity will overwhelm you, and your parents will be surprised.
You will be overcome with the desire to help wash the dishes.
You will soon start to see patterns in numbers on digital clocks or other electronic devices.
Here is Madison in her gypsy teepee:
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I love the fortune telling ideas. Hmmm...I think I'm inspired to take our party to the next level. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment