Wednesday, October 31, 2007

20 years

I got a note today from an old high school classmate who suddenly remembered my married name and Googled me and found my address. Seems that I'm on the "missing" list for my high school graduating class, which she saw in the invitation to our 20th high school reunion that she received a few weeks ago. Said reunion, she said, takes place the Friday after Thanksgiving. Can I go?

Wild horses couldn't drag me to this reunion, even if Madison weren't performing in the Nutcracker, even if Los Americanos weren't coming up from Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving.

I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall, though. That would be interesting. I'd hope all the mean people look old.

But I didn't tell Carey any of that. I did tell her to have a great time, and to email me afterward to tell me about it.


--------------------------
(I'm up at midnight, and alternately working on a report for a California client, and blogging. Can you tell I've had too many Reeses Peanut Butter Cups? Yay Halloween.)

No comments: