Well, now that Ella can read, I got her an intro book. Good thing we did logic last this morning, otherwise she'd have been doing nothing else, she loves it so much.
Welcome to the obsession, Ella.
"Mariposario" means "butterfly sanctuary" in Spanish and is the name of our home school. My two little butterflies are Madison (10 1/2) and Ella (9). This blog records the minutiae of Madison and Ella's learning, mostly for me to keep records of progress, but also so that others can add their two cents.
3 comments:
One of my favorite games, from when I was a kid, too! My current game obsession is Sudoku (I went through a Minesweeper phase, too!). I've also spent time with the picture-puzzles by Conceptis--they publish those in GAMES Magazine, too.
I think it would be awesome if my kids liked them, too!
I like Sudoku, too, but I hesitate to start on it given my logic-game-addictive personality.
Yes, it will only lead you further down the path to the Dark Side. :o)
Post a Comment