Thursday, June 19, 2008

A new game from Laura


Laura has now reviewed Carcassonne.

It's for ages 8 and up. Construct the settlement of Carcassonne, a medieval French city.

I think I won't show this to Madison for a little while. When the girl saw Zooloretto, she really, really wanted it. Badly. I think she'd want this one even more. ("Can we at least go visit them even if we can't buy the game?")

Laura is on fire with reviews. I can't keep up with her. She has submitted two others (Hisss and Ticket to Ride) that I haven't formatted yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends of mine own this game, and I LOVE playing it. It's one of those that seems fairly simple on the surface but is always different depending on how many people are playing and who is playing.

Deb said...

I guess that was just the comment we needed to tip us in the direction of getting it.

Adrienne, can I quote you on this in tomorrow's KOA newsletter when I highlight this game article? (That's the perils of being a famous librarian, people want to quote you.)

Anonymous said...

Yes, feel free to quote me. :) Matter of fact, I think I should stop by Millennium Games on the way home and get myself a copy. I've been thinking of doing so for a few months now....