
Oh, wait, I guess maybe it IS the end of The World...

This is the big cardboard book we use every morning to identify where the birthday of the day comes from. This was no one's fault (heh, heh...just a little tectonic plate humor for you there). It just came apart tonight due to years of enthusiasm.
Thank goodness for clear packing tape, because there is no way we're giving THIS book up anytime soon.
1 comment:
That looks like a fun book. It appears to be out of print but they have used copies on Amazon. I think I'm going to have to buy it!
I'm also going to buy a National Geographic "Family Atlas" like the one I had as a kid. I remember lying on the couch with my dad for hours, going over arcane facts like the agriculture and exports of Ghana or the population density of Australia. I found this 384 page behemoth on Amazon, and I think it's pretty similar to what I had back in the good old days.
Thanks for the unintended tip! This is fun stuff!
Post a Comment