Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nate the Great

It's a Nate the Great morning here in the Ross house. Ella has already done her Nate the Great reading (she does about 5-6 pages; Nate the Great is a perfect struggling level for her--difficult, but she can get it), and we're having pancakes to celebrate.

Not fish pancakes, though.


Madison is profoundly hooked on Trixie Belden. This is the third day. She is on Book 3. Good thing the library had some.


Mostly finished the shopping last night, YES! Need to get a "big" present for Ella, though. Madison's big present was a bike.

2 comments:

Jenn Casey said...

We discovered Nate the Great a few months ago. They are awesome!

Deb said...

I love Nate the Great even more than the kids do. I love his style. I love the language. It's the best instance I know of easy-to-read language rendered in its own unique style that adults can appreciate as well as or better than kids.

I love how Rosamund is unequivocally strange. Not "differently abled" or some other PC-ish kind of thing, just weird.