Monday, September 01, 2008

Beginning of an era

I set Madison up with a blog today. She's in seventh heaven changing around all the settings and posting.

I'm not going to link to it, partly because I don't want there to be any public links to it, and partly because, really, it's not that interesting. I mean, what's an almost-9-year-old going to say. Here's her first post:
first post
Okay, I am new, this is my first post, but hey the fact is I stopped spinning round wondering what to write is good right? oh come on! do I really have to write worth writing about? okay fine
I will. well it might be a good idea. what did you have for lunch? hey! that is to worth writing about! well never mind my next post will be okay!

bye!


I think, though, that this will be an excellent motivator for getting her to write. I know it is for me.

1 comment:

objectivistDad said...

A while ago I set up some such stuff on my own private web-site, for our little guy (now 10) to "play" with. The latest thing he wanted was a Wiki. So, I set one up for him -- a whole Wiki all to himself! Now, he posts Pokemon fan-fiction, with the twist that he stars in the episodes!